This week, the SNS airdrop.
Internet Computer Developments
- Dfinity announces SNS-1 token airdrops to DSCVR, distrikt, and OpenChat users. SNS-1 is a significant milestone for the Internet Computer because it is the first SNS DAO to launch on ICP.
- The Dfinity ICP ecosystem now has over 330 projects, with many more on the way. You can check out the list here.
- The first internet computer meet-up in Belgium will take place on November 24, 2022.
- A federal court in California dismissed Dfinity’s trademark infringement lawsuit against Meta (Facebook) over their logo resembling an infinity symbol.
- The internet community developer community reached 10,000 members!
- Entrepot announced a collaboration with Maddies co to provide NFT projects with the option of launching a merchandise e-commerce store that will be seamlessly integrated with Entrepot.
- InfinitySwap will be expanding its wallet outreach to BTC and ETH communities taking advantage of integrations into the ICP network.
- Vault, a decentralised sports betting exchange built on ICP, has released its new merch.
- TheSwop will be launching Twitter Spaces events to help raise awareness for crypto projects. According to their Twitter, it will not be limited to any specific blockchain.
- BingX, a cryptocurrency trading platform, will add ICP to its trading options.
- You can visit the Dfinity Zurich HQ on Cubetopia, currently a work in progress by 6Figs.
Crypto news in a nutshell
- GBTC, the world’s largest crypto fund, hits a record 42% discount to the value of the bitcoin it holds as it plunges 74%, outpacing the cryptocurrency’s 64% drop.
- Nike sprints into web3 with new .SWOOSH platform. The footwear giant’s latest Web3 move will allow community members to create and trade their own digital collectibles.
- Indian Web3 players form new industry body named Bharat Web3 Association. This comes four months after the original crypto body Blockchain and Crypto Council of India (BACC) was dismantled.
- Sony files patent for tracking in-game digital assets with NFTs. The patent would allow gamers to own unique in-game assets and collectibles from their favorite esports stars.
- Yakoa, an NFT fraud detection startup, has raised $4.8 million to build tools to fight intellectual property fraud in web3.
Internet Computer’s NFT summary
- Entrepot partners with Maddies Co to provide ICP NFT projects with merchandise stores.
- The Genesis Collection created by idarkstudio is coming to Yumi marketplace.
- Checkmate alpha’s public mint is now live on Entrepot.
- Interstellar Day Drop created by icpleague_com is live on Yumi marketplace.